Recommended update for release-notes-sles
|References:||#1098653 #1100347 #1106505 #1106545 #1108576 #1114218 #1114477|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has 7 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for release-notes-sles fixes the following issues:
- New notes: * Support for Socket-Based Services Activation (fate#319428) * GPG does not support GPG V3 keys anymore, resulting in zypper/rpm warnings (fate#326526) * Product registration changes for HPC customers (fate#326567) * KIWI has been updated to 9.15.3 (fate#326646) * MPI implementations identify in mpi-selector's list command by name only (FATE#326857, requested via bsc#1098653) * No documentation installed in SLES JeOS by default (fate#326859, bsc#1114218)
- Changed notes and fixes: * Fixed btrfs/journaling footnote number (bsc#1106505) * Mark SES/SOC/SLERT/Manager as SLE 12-based (bsc#1106545) * Mark live migration note as applying to both KVM and Xen (bsc#1108576) [Under TechInfo, add a new Virtualization section under which the existing Xen and KVM sections are now grouped; move the existing Live Migration note there, as it applies to both KVM and Xen] * Support for AMD Secure Encrypted Virtualization (fate#322124) * lshw has been added (fate#322439, bsc#1100347) * GPU virtualization under KVM (virtio-gpu) (fate#325725)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-SLES-15-2018-2969=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS-15-2018-2969=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 (noarch):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15 (noarch):