Recommended update for yast2-network
|References:||#1052042 #1086454 #1095113 #1095971 #1098407 #1099691 #1103712|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has 7 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for yast2-network fixes the following issues:
- Added additional searchkeys to desktop file (fate#321043, bsc#1099691)
- lan_test: stubbin Host.GetModified call (bsc#1052042).
- Fixed flickering testcase which has been introduced by fixing (bsc#1052042)
- Bugfix: Do not crash when trying to convert the /etc/hosts profile declaration from multiple line host entries for the same host to just one line (bsc#1095971)
- Bugfix: Inform the user about empty host name entries (bsc#1095113)
- Bugfix: Does no longer enforce particular mode for IPoIB devices by default (bsc#1086454)
- Makes yast2-network independent of AutoYaST (bsc#1098407)
- Fixes to the networking AY schema (bsc#1103712)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-2018-2289=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15 (noarch):