Recommended update for SAPHanaSR
|References:||#919925 #935755 #936387 #939039|
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update provides SAPHanaSR version 0.151, which includes fixes for the
- SAPHanaSR fails to detect remote site name if site names are substring
other remote site name like SLE and SLEDR. (bsc#939039)
- SAPHanaSR together with DAA-SAP-Instance does not work as expected.
- SAPHanaSR fails to work with multi tenant databases. (bsc#936387)
- Leaving Node Maintenance stops HANA Resource Agent. (bsc#919925)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 11-SP3:
zypper in -t patch slesappsp3-SAPHanaSR-12077=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 11-SP3 (noarch):