Security update for flash-player
An update that fixes four vulnerabilities is now available. It includes one version update.
Adobe flash-player has been updated to version 18.104.22.1680
to resolve security issues and bugs. More information can
be found at
The following security issues have been fixed:
* a use-after-free vulnerability that could have
resulted in arbitrary code execution (CVE-2014-0506).
* a buffer overflow vulnerability that could have
resulted in arbitrary code execution (CVE-2014-0507).
* a security bypass vulnerability that could have lead
to information disclosure (CVE-2014-0508).
* a cross-site-scripting vulnerability (CVE-2014-0509).
Security Issue references:
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP3:
zypper in -t patch sledsp3-flash-player-9120
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP3 (i586 x86_64) [New Version: 22.214.171.1240]: