Security update for openstack-keystone
An update that solves one vulnerability and has one errata is now available. It includes one version update.
Openstack Keystone has been updated to fix bugs and
The following security issue has been fixed:
* CVE-2014-2237: trustee token revocation did not work
with the memcache backend.
* Bump stable/havana next version to 2013.2.3.
* SQLAlchemy: Change to support more strict dialect
* Add hybrid identity and assignment keystone backends
added patch for gettext import (bnc#869326)
Security Issue references:
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Cloud 3:
zypper in -t patch sleclo30sp3-openstack-keystone-9062
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Cloud 3 (x86_64) [New Version: 2013.2.3.dev4.g27e1469]: