Security update for openssl-certs
An update that contains security fixes can now be installed. It includes one version update.
The openssl-certs package was updated to match the
certificates contained in the Mozilla NSS 3.15.4 release.
The following changes were done to the list of root CAs:
* Added: ACCVRAIZ1.pem (Spain) (all trusts)
* Added: SG_TRUST_SERVICES_RACINE.pem (Singapore)
(email signing only)
* Added: TWCA_Global_Root_CA.pem (Taiwanese) (all
* Removed: Wells_Fargo_Root_CA.pem.
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 LTSS:
zypper in -t patch slessp2-openssl-certs-8926
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 LTSS (noarch) [New Version: 1.96]: