Security update for lcms2
An update that contains security fixes can now be installed. It includes one version update.
lcms2 has been updated to the version 2.5 which is a
maintenance release to fix various security and other bugs.
* User defined parametric curves can now be saved in
* RGB profiles using same tone curves for several
channels are storing now only one copy of the curve
* update black point detection algorithm to reflect ICC
* Added new cmsPlugInTHR() and fixed some race
* Added error descriptions on cmsSmoothToneCurve
* Several improvements in cgats parser.
* Fixed devicelink generation for 8 bits
* Added a reference for Mac MLU tag
* Added a way to read the profile creator from header
* Added identity curves support for write V2 LUT
* Added TIFF Lab16 handling on tifficc
* Fixed a bug in parametric curves
* Rendering intent used when creating the transform is
now propagated to profile header in cmsTransform2Devicelink.
* Transform2Devicelink now keeps white point when
guessing deviceclass is enabled
* Added some checks for non-happy path, mostly failing
For further changes please see the ChangeLog in the RPM.
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP3:
zypper in -t patch sdksp3-lcms2-8091
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP3:
zypper in -t patch sledsp3-lcms2-8091
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP3 (i586 x86_64) [New Version: 2.5]:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP3 (i586 x86_64) [New Version: 2.5]: