Recommended update for yast2-cluster
|References:||#737253 #743111 #747033|
An update that has three recommended fixes can now be installed.
This collective update to yast2-cluster resolves the
* An error in the subnet mask calculation may result in
an incorrect IP address configured in the High Availability
Extension services (bnc#747033).
* Add /etc/drbd.conf to the list of files that are
synchronized by csync2 (bnc#737253).
* Translate some text messages that were printed only
in English (bnc#743111).
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 11 SP2:
zypper in -t patch sleshasp2-yast2-cluster-6565
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension 11 SP2 (noarch):