Recommended update for release-notes-SLES-for-VMware
|References:||#747605 #749554 #761121|
An update that has three recommended fixes can now be installed. It includes one version update.
This update provides the latest version of the Release
Notes for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP2 for VMware.
The changes in detail are:
* Document security issue with XEN on Some AMD
* Document YaST Repair Tool Limitation (bnc#747605)
* Using pstore to read kernel crashes (fate#311705)
* More fixes: bnc#749554 (novfs and NCL, in
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 for VMware:
zypper in -t patch slessp2-release-notes-SLES-for-VMware-6432
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 for VMware (i586 x86_64) [New Version: 184.108.40.206]: