When it comes to Linux, support really matters.
If you're going to run your mission-critical applications on Linux, then you need a partner who will support you every step of the way. Recent research confirms SUSE provides the best Linux support around.
Lighthouse Research & Development, Inc. conducted a research study to compare customer perceptions of the Linux-related technical support services provided by SUSE, Oracle, and Red Hat.
Here's what you'll learn with this research study:
- SUSE Linux-related support services are preferred to the Linux-related support services provided by Oracle and Red Hat
- On average, individuals using SUSE Linux support experienced higher levels of satisfaction compared to the services provided by Red Hat or Oracle
The results are in–SUSE is still the leader
In this study, SUSE took the lead in the following areas:
- Overall quality of support
- Interoperability and mixed-platform support
- Linux knowledge and expertise
- Proactively providing support alerts, updates and patches
- Time to reach an engineer
- Time to resolve issues through an engineer
What does this mean to you? When you purchase SUSE Linux Enterprise, the most interoperable platform for mission-critical computing, you also tap into the world's best Linux support organization. You can know we will solve your problems better than anyone else.
It's no surprise–find out why
It's not surprising SUSE was rated the best of the three. Here's what we can brag about:
- Nearly 20 years of experience supporting Linux enterprises of all sizes
- Support based on the unequaled quality of SUSE Global Services with more than 25 years in the enterprise
- Member of the Association of Support Professionals Hall of Fame
- Service Capability & Performance (SCP) Standards
- Global support centers and an expansive field team worldwide
- Quality and continual improvement is the responsibility of every support employee
About the survey–see for yourself
Through online surveys and follow-up interviews, the Lighthouse Research team measured the satisfaction of more than 500 customers who use Linux-related technical support services from SUSE, Oracle and Red Hat. The conclusion: respondents recorded the highest satisfaction ratings for SUSE's overall quality of service, as well as for many of the aspects of the Linux-related technical support they receive from SUSE.
In general, the research establishes that SUSE Linux-related support services are preferred to the Linux-related support services provided by Oracle and Red Hat. The research verifies that, on average, individuals using SUSE Linux support experienced higher levels of satisfaction compared to the services provided by Red Hat or Oracle.
Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
- Sales: 1-888-323-6768
For support information, please visit Technical Support.