SLES support entitlement with OWS products
This document (7023123) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
ZENworks Endpoint Security Management (ZESM)
The primary constituent products of OWS are:
- Open Enterprise Server (OES)
- ZENworks Configuration Management (ZCM)
- ZENworks Endpoint Security Management (ZESM)
Neither OWS or any of its constituent products grant an entitlement to run line of business applications on SLES unrelated to OES / Filr / GroupWise / iPrint / Vibe / ZENworks as outlined in their respective EULA's.
In short as below, but refer to the EULA for exact terms and conditions.
- OES has a full SLES entitlement to run OES and services in support of OES and includes support aligned to the end-users maintenance program. Any SUSE related support will be as per terms outlined in the OES EULA.
- GroupWise comes with SLES Update Entitlement. No SLES support is included.
- ZENworks does not come with SLES and has no SLES entitlement and no support for SLES, unless purchased separately. ZENworks does however, provide a SLES-based appliance that can be used as a Primary Server in the zone.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7023123
- Creation Date:25-JUN-18
- Modified Date:07-DEC-18
- NovellAdvanced AuthenticationFilrGroupWiseiPrintMessengerOpen Enterprise ServerOpen Workgroup Suite - Small Business Edition (NOWS SBE)Service DeskVibeZENworks Desktop Management
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise DesktopSUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)eDirectoryIdentity Manager