GroupWise Mobility Web Admin console is blank after updating SLES12 SP
This document (7018396) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
GroupWise Mobility Service 2014 R2
- Applying a Service Pack to any version of SLES12 (e.g. SLES12 to SLES12 SP1 or SLES12 SP2 to SLES12 SP3) running any version of GMS (e.g. GMS 14.2.2 or GMS 18.0.0) breaks GMS Dashboard
- e.g. After upgrading from SLES12 with GMS 14.2.1-237 to SLES12 SP2 with GMS 14.2.1-270 the dashboard was no longer working
- e.g. After applying SLES12 SP3 to SLES12 SP2 with GMS 18.0.1-280 the dashboard displayed but remained unpopulated (no graphics/counters)
- GMS Dashboard is blank or empty
- Clicking anywhere in admin console freezes
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7018396
- Creation Date:16-DEC-16
- Modified Date:10-JUL-19
- NovellGroupWise Mobility Service
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Server