Linux Filesystem Hierarchy
This document (7004448) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Linux Standard Base (LSB)
- How are files organised in the Linux filesystem?
- Where are, or where can I find, files
- What do the various directories contain?
- In which directories should files be stored?
- What do all these directories mean?
- / (The Root Directory)
or The Linux Documentation Project:
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7004448
- Creation Date:16-SEP-09
- Modified Date:30-APR-12
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise DesktopSUSE Linux Enterprise Point of ServiceSUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time ExtensionSUSE Linux Enterprise Server