How to Change Mouse Orientation from Right Handed to Left
This document (3726288) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NOTE: This TID assumes the default windows manager Gnome was installed, and uses only GUI tools to make the change. A document found on opensuse.org explains text-based commands to accomplish this task.
- Click 'Computer' in the bottom left of the screen.
- Click 'Control Center' from the pop up menu.
- In the 'Hardware' section of the Control Center, select'Mouse'.
- In the section entitled 'Mouse Orientation', make sure that the field 'Left Handed Mouse' has an 'x' in the box next to it. (Note: to switch back to right handed operation, make sure that that 'x' is removed from this field).
- Click 'Close'.
- Close the Control Center by clicking the small 'x' in the upper right hand corner of the screen
Application (bottom left of screen) | System Tools | Settings | Mouse & Touchpad
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3726288
- Creation Date:07-AUG-06
- Modified Date:19-AUG-19
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop