[Rancher] What is the nature of Rancher support for log aggregation services such as Elasticsearch, Splunk, Kafka, Syslog, Fluentd?
This document (000020466) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Rancher supports its certified integrations with log aggregation systems such as Elasticsearch, Splunk, Kafka, Syslog, and Fluentd. What this means is the following:
- Rancher will help Customer troubleshoot the root cause for any issue related to one of these logging services.
- For issues root-caused to be in the integration to one of these services, Rancher will provide a fix to resolve such issues.
- For issues root-caused to be inside one of these logging services, Rancher will investigate if the fix is already available in a later version of the logging service. If it is, Rancher will provide a newer version of its product that is validated and certified to work with the later version that has the fix. Or validate and certify one of its existing versions to work with the later version that has the fix. If no fix is available in any acceptable version of the logging service, Rancher will advise Customer to contact the logging service vendor directly for issue resolution.
- Document ID:000020466
- Creation Date: 10-Nov-2021
- Modified Date:10-Nov-2021
- SUSE Rancher
- SUSE Rancher Longhorn
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com