Server receiving many NMI soft lockups
This document (000019788) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Support Pack 1 for SAP
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Support Pack 5
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Support Pack 5 for SAP
The server has one on more NFS shares and there are many write .
In the NMI the RIP often reports on of the following:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Support Pack 1 --> 4.12.14-197.64 or higher
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Support Pack 5 --> 4.12.14-122.46 or higher
* Mon Oct 12 2020 email@example.com
- NFS: Revalidate the file mapping on all fatal writeback errors
- NFS: On fatal writeback errors, we need to call nfs_inode_remove_request() (bsc#1177340).
- commit e8e4449
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000019788
- Creation Date: 17-Nov-2020
- Modified Date:17-Nov-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org