SLES 15 SP1 cannot detect root disk during upgrade
This document (000019589) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP0
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP5
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP4
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3
- Unpresent Cluster PV LUN from Storage side and try upgrade again.
- Open Ticket with SUSE Technical Support to get a DUD.
- Or Use SLES 15 SP2 DVD to perform upgrade.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000019589
- Creation Date: 30-Aug-2021
- Modified Date:31-Aug-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com