SpeakUp" Linux trojan discovery
This document (7023707) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- CVE-2018-20062 - Code execution in NoneCMS
- CVE-2012-0874 - JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-1871 - JBoss Seam Framework remote code execution
- JBoss AS 3/4/5/6 - Remote Command Execution
- CVE-2017-10271 - Oracle WebLogic wls-wsat Component Deserialization RCE
- CVE-2018-2894 - Vulnerability in the Oracle WebLogic Server component of Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Hadoop YARN ResourceManager – Command Execution
- CVE-2016-3088 - Apache ActiveMQ Fileserver File Upload Remote Code Execution Vulnerability.
as well as
- various password combinations to login in to Admin webpanels
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7023707
- Creation Date: 12-Feb-2019
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com