SMT - Error: Unable to request next job: 500 Access to 'http' URIs has been disabled
This document (7023373) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Error: Unable to request next job: 500 Access to 'http' URIs has been disabled-
The above error will also show on the Client when the smt-agent command is launched manually.
- On SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 based Clients run:
# cp -p /etc/suseRegister.conf /etc/suseRegister.conf.BCK
- On SLES 12 and 15 based Clients run:
# cp -p /etc/SUSEConnect /etc/SUSEConnect.BCK
Then edit the file and change "http" for "https" (without the quotation marks) in the "url" line, so after the change the line should look as follows:
- On SLES 11 based Clients:
- On SLES 12 and 15 based Clients:
Save the changes and exit the editor.
Finally run the smt-agent command on the Client to check if the error is still showing up:
- Document ID:7023373
- Creation Date: 25-Sep-2018
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- Subscription Management Tool
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org