Re-running DeepSea Salt stages overwrites any existing lrbd configuration
This document (7022505) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
1. Create the file: /srv/salt/ceph/igw/import/disabled.sls
2. Edit the file and add the following two lines:
3. Add the following line to the "/srv/pillar/ceph/stack/global.yml" file:
4. Re-run DeepSea stage two to reconfigure Salt: salt-run state.orch ceph.stage.2
For more information also see: DeepSea issue 845
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7022505
- Creation Date: 29-Dec-2017
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Enterprise Storage
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org