Disk inaccessible following SAN outage and recovery
This document (7021114) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- ldm_validate_partition_table(): Disk read failed.
- sdx: unable to read partition table
- /dev/sdx: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error
- /dev/sdx: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 1099511562240: Input/output error
dd if=/dev/sdx of=/tmp/sdx.out bs=1024 count=5
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7021114
- Creation Date: 20-Jul-2017
- Modified Date:18-Feb-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com