11-digit SR number limit in YaST support module
This document (7020913) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Workstation Extension 12
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- Launch YaST support module with either "yast2 support" or "yast support"
- Select "Collection Data" [Create report tarball], and click "Next"
- In "Supportconfig Contact Configuration" page, Service Request Number field enforces user to provide a 11-digit SR number (otherwise an Error Dialog will show "The SR number must be 11 digits")
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7020913
- Creation Date: 13-Jun-2017
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com