Local socket access to MariaDB does not work anymore after update to version 10.0.30
This document (7019021) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Service Pack 1 (SLES 12 SP1)
- SLES 12 SP2: https://download.suse.com/Download?buildid=S2wtOhZHd9c~
- SLES 12 SP1: https://download.suse.com/Download?buildid=GLm1T5mrCww~
chmod 755 /var/run/mysql
systemctl restart mysql
This needs to be done after every reboot as /var/run is a symlink to /run which is located on a ramdisk.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7019021
- Creation Date: 19-May-2017
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org