How to clean up an accidental bootstrap run on SUSE Manager
This document (7013366) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Manager 2.1
- Edit /etc/suseRegister.conf and change the entry in "url =" back to
url = https://secure-www.novell.com/center/regsvc/
- Delete the contents of the following directories but not the directories themselves:
- Use the suse_register command or yast inst_suse_register to register the SUSE Manager back with the Novell Customer Center
- Delete the server profile in the SUSE Manager web interface.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7013366
- Creation Date: 25-Sep-2013
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Manager
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org