Importing of Suse Studio appliance does not show all the overlay files
This document (7010105) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Steps to duplicate:
- From the "build" tab of your appliance choose "export your appliance's Kiwi configuration".
- Take that configuration back into Suse Studio by choosing"create a new appliance" and from the "Choose a base template" screen choose "Import Use Kiwi or AutoYast configuration file"
- Look at the "Files" tab of the new appliance, not all of your
overlay files are there.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7010105
- Creation Date: 03-Feb-2012
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Studio Onsite
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com