Upgrade issues from SUSE Studio 1.1 to 1.2
This document (7009259) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Studio Onsite 1.2
- After import script is ran, the web browser shows an error:
- "Ruby on Rails application could not be started"
- "undefined method `enable_for_anonymous' for #<Feature:0x7f1e3a2a64d0>
- Guru Meditation #210286975.2092348705"
It has been remastered to address the issues listed above.
For exporting the data from SUSE Studio Onsite 1.1 instance, make sure to
apply maintenance update slestsosp1-susestudio-201107-4998. This update
contains critical fixes to the export script needed for successful
import into SUSE Studio Onsite 1.2
B. Mount a different file system that does not have the 2 TB limit on file size. Then run the export script with the path to the directory on the mounted drive.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7009259
- Creation Date: 30-Aug-2011
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Studio Onsite
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com