Active Scroll Lock key suspends shutdown
This document (7006323) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
As user "root" run:
- Create a file /usr/share/kbd/keymaps/include/compose.disablescrollock with the content
plain keycode 70 = VoidSymbol
- Add 'disablescrollock' to COMPOSETABLE in /etc/sysconfig/keyboard, for example:
COMPOSETABLE="clear latin1.add disablescrollock"
- Run "rckbd restart" to activate the change without rebooting the machine
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7006323
- Creation Date: 22-Jun-2010
- Modified Date:05-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com