SLE11 update reports unreliable mount system found
This document (7003734) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- log in as root
- start YaST2 and start the Partitioner module located in the System section
- select the mount point and click 'edit'
- then open 'fstab-options'
- and change here the device to the preferred mount mechanism
- repeat above steps for all mount points
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7003734
- Creation Date: 02-Jul-2009
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org