Unable to Quarantine Incoming Email Messages with MailScanner ( NOWS SBE ver 2 )
This document (7001090) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"
High Scoring Spam Actions = store
To remedy the rights issue, open a terminal window and do the following:
1. If you are not the superuser, change to it by issuing the command
2. Change the directory ownership for the quarantine directory to the postfix user and group
chown postfix:postfix /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine
3. Restart the MailScanner and Postfix daemons.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7001090
- Creation Date: 04-Aug-2008
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org