Samba passes the username always in lower case to CUPS backend
This document (7000633) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Service Pack 1
Please contact SUSE Technical Service for further assistance.
- the print job will not be executed by the PDF backend
- the PDF backend creates an new directory in /home with the name of the user who starts the printjob in lowercase and stores the printjob in this directory.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7000633
- Creation Date: 10-Jun-2008
- Modified Date:16-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com