virt-manager reports "console not configured for guest" after update to SP2
This document (7000552) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 Service Pack 2
when started invirt-manager.
- Export the current DomU settings into a file usingxm list --long win2003>win2003.conf
- Edit the file win2003.conf with an editor and look for this section:
Change this to:
Save the file and exit the editor.
Import the new settings using:xm new -F win2003.conf
- Start the DomU using virt-manager.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7000552
- Creation Date: 04-Jun-2008
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com