XEN: Issues with multiple NICs
This document (7000058) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
On systems with multiple NICs, DomU's are started and remain in a paused state.
- Go to /etc/modprobe.d
- Create and open a file named "netloop"
- Add the following line (adjust 32 for your needs, larger or smaller): options netloop nloopbacks=32
- Save and close the file
The community trying to move away from netloop. In future version of SLES it is anticipated that netloop will not be used anymore.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7000058
- Creation Date: 10-Apr-2008
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com