Resolvable id ###### does not exist
This document (3625026) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
- Right click on the zen-updater icon and choose Quit.
- Open a terminal and su to root
- Stop the zmd service by typing rczmd stop and then restart the service by typing rczmd start.
- Relaunch zen-updater by pressing ALT F2 and enter zen-updater.
- You should now be able to run the updater without the error.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3625026
- Creation Date: 21-Nov-2006
- Modified Date:24-Feb-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com