Changing the size of the desktop icons
This document (3248424) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- On the desktop, there will be an icon for the home directory. Typically, this will be named after the user. For example, the user "Hal" would have an icon labelled"hal's Home". Open this directory.
- From the menu, choose "Edit".
- Choose "Preferences".
- Click on the "Views" tab.
- In the "Icon View Defaults" section, change the "Default zoom level" to an appropriate icon size. For example, "75%".
- Click "Close".
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3248424
- Creation Date: 23-Aug-2006
- Modified Date:04-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com