New Zealand Daylight Saving Time (DST) changing in 2007 and its impact on SUSE Linux Enterprise products
This document (3108797) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
Code 10 products: SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 (Desktop and Server)
(Last updated: 2008-05-21)
- Core timezone package: Changes are included as of version 2.4-31.35 from zypp patch number 4130.
- Sun Java: Changes are included as of java-1_4_2-sun-126.96.36.199-2.1 from zypp patch number 3844.
- IBM Java: Changes are included as of java-1_5_0-ibm-1.5.0_sr5-1.4 from zypp patch number 3891.
- Evolution: Changes are included as of evolution-data-server-1.6.0-43.61 from zypp patch number 4438.
Code 9 products: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Open Enterprise Server (Linux based), Novell Linux Desktop
(Last updated: 2008-03-18)
- Core timezone package: Changes are included as of version 2.3.3-98.86.3 from patch-11766.
- Sun Java: Changes are included upstream as of Sun Java 1.4.2 update 15 which is included as of patch-11567.
- IBM Java 2: Changes are included for x86_64 as of version 1.4.2-0.98 from patch-11950; for other architectures as of version 1.4.2-0.92.5 from patch-11918.
- IBM Java 5: Changes are included as of version 1.5.0-0.15 from patch-12063.
Older products: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8
(Last updated: 2007-08-30)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3108797
- Creation Date: 26-Mar-2008
- Modified Date:15-Jun-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org