Updating NLPOS9 to SSP3 via YaST modul "NLPOS update" failed.
This document (3036228) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
installation sources get lost.
Please use instead the modul "Patch CD update"
To update to SP3/SSP3 the following steps are needed:
1. Start YaST and choosePatch CD updatemodule.
2. Insert NLPOS9 SP3 source.
- Insert NLPOS9 SP3 CD1.
- If you are installing from an installation source on the network click on
New server and choose NFS (or HTTP or FTP, depending on the configuration of
your installations server.)
Provide the requested information. Using NFS as an example, specify the name or IP
adress of the installation server and the path to the directory where you copied the
contents of NLPOS 9 SP3 CD1.
3. Click Next.
4. On the installation Setting page, click Accept or choose additional patches before.
5. If you are installing from CD, insert the requested CDs as prompted.
6. After the update finished, reboot the server.
7. Repeat step 1-5 for installing NLPOS 9 SSP3.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:3036228
- Creation Date: 06-Feb-2007
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Point of Service
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org