mgr-ssh-push-init fails with generic connection error if remote ssh host key has changed
This document (7015063) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
susemanager:~ # mgr-ssh-push-init --client $HOSTNAME --register /srv/www/htdocs/pub/bootstrap/bootstrap.sh --tunnel
* Setup a client to be managed via SSH push
* Generating tunnel setup script (/tmp/tmp.zNFPEm1eae)
* Creating tunnel version of client-config-overrides.txt
* Preparing bootstrap script (/tmp/tmp.eHSdhkQXNN)
* SUSE Manager key found: /root/.ssh/id_susemanager
* Removing existing host key entries from known_hosts
* Pushing SSH key to '$HOSTNAME', please login as root:
ERROR: Connection to client ($HOSTNAME) failed, exiting...
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7015063
- Creation Date:15-MAY-14
- Modified Date:15-MAY-14
- SUSESUSE Manager
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback