DescriptionThe rftpcom.dll ActiveX control in Attachmate Reflection FTP Client before 14.1.429 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (memory corruption) and execute arbitrary code via vectors related to the (1) GetGlobalSettings or (2) GetSiteProperties3 methods, which triggers a dereference of an arbitrary memory address. NOTE: this issue was MERGED with CVE-2014-0606 because it is the same type of vulnerability, affecting the same set of versions, and discovered by the same researcher.
Overall state of this security issue: Does not affect SUSE products
This issue is currently rated as having critical severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- TID7021279, published Sa 3. Mär 12:00:59 CET 2018
- TID7021432, published Sa 3. Mär 12:00:38 CET 2018
- TID7021518, published Sa 3. Mär 12:01:00 CET 2018
- TID7021676, published Sa 3. Mär 10:24:18 CET 2018
- TID7021739, published Sa 19. Mai 14:06:42 CEST 2018
- TID7021848, published Sa 3. Mär 12:00:57 CET 2018
- TID7021990, published Sa 3. Mär 12:00:48 CET 2018
- TID7022102, published Sat Mar 3 09:45:41 UTC 2018