DescriptionUntrusted search path vulnerability in the Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) Library in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1; Visual Studio 2005 SP1, 2008 SP1, and 2010; Visual C++ 2005 SP1, 2008 SP1, and 2010; and Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3, 2013, and 2013 allows local users to gain privileges via a Trojan horse dwmapi.dll file in the current working directory during execution of an MFC application such as AtlTraceTool8.exe (aka ATL MFC Trace Tool), as demonstrated by a directory that contains a TRC, cur, rs, rct, or res file, aka "MFC Insecure Library Loading Vulnerability."
Overall state of this security issue: Ignore
This issue is currently rated as having critical severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- TID7021300, published Sat Mar 3 09:45:58 UTC 2018
- TID7021518, published Sa 3. Mär 12:01:00 CET 2018
- TID7021676, published Sa 3. Mär 10:24:18 CET 2018
- TID7021874, published Sat Mar 3 09:45:59 UTC 2018
- TID7021875, published Sa 3. Mär 12:00:55 CET 2018
- TID7022023, published Sa 3. Mär 12:00:19 CET 2018
- TID7022102, published Sat Mar 3 09:45:41 UTC 2018