Recommended update for openvswitch
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has two recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for openvswitch provides the following fixes:
- Add support for RedHat distributions. All SUSE macros are now conditional and the spec file has been adapted based on the upstream one. (fate#324537)
- Fix documentation installation to make sure the testsuite runs properly. (bsc#1076284)
- Bugfix: Call hostname after networking is up (bsc#1094560)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP3:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP3-2018-1815=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP3 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):