Recommended update for SAPHanaSR-ScaleOut
|References:||#1045536 #1045603 #1086545 #1091988 #1092331|
An update that has 5 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for SAPHanaSR-ScaleOut provides the following fixes:
- Make sure SAPHanaSR-ScaleOut is compatible with the python available in
- Update man pages. (bsc#1045603)
- Fix some typos in package description and man pages. (bsc#1086545)
- Fix a problem that was causing SAPHanaSR-showAttr to fail opening an
archived cib file. (bsc#1092331)
- Make sure SAPHanaSR-monitor depends only on packages available in SLES.
- Move SAPHanaSR-showAttr, SAPHanaSR-monitor to /usr/sbin to match the
file layout in SAPHanaSR-ScaleUp.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SAP-12-SP1-2018-1273=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1 (noarch):