Recommended update for clamav
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for clamav fixes the following issues:
Clamav was updated to version 0.100.0 (bsc#1089502):
- Add interfaces to the Prelude SIEM open source package for collecting ClamAV virus events.
- Support libmspack internal code or as a shared object library. The internal library is the default and includes modifications to enable parsing of CAB files that do not entirely adhere to the CAB file format.
- Link with OpenSSL 1.1.0.
- Deprecate of the AllowSupplementaryGroups parameter statement in clamd, clamav-milter, and freshclam. Use of supplementary is now in effect by default.
- Deprecate internal LLVM code support.
- Compute and check PE import table hash (a.k.a. "imphash") signatures.
- Support file property collection and analysis for MHTML files.
- Raw scanning of PostScript files.
- Fix clamsubmit to use the new virus and false positive submission web interface.
- Optionally, flag files with the virus "Heuristic.Limits.Exceeded" when size limitations are exceeded.
- Improved decoders for PDF files.
- Reduced number of compile time warnings.
- Improved support for C++11.
- Improved detection of system installed libraries.
- Fixes to ClamAV's Container system and the introduction of Intermediates for more descriptive signatures.
- Improvements to clamd's On-Access scanning capabilities for Linux.
Re-introduce removed options as deprecated, so that clamd and freshclam don't exit on startup with an old config file
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-BCL:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP2-BCL-2018-911=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2-BCL (x86_64):