SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack
- To use the paravirtualized drivers in SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack 2.2, the underlying hardware must be Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel-VT) or AMD Virtualization (AMD-V) enabled. Furthermore, the host operating system must be SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP2 using Xen 3.2 at a minimum, though the recommended host is SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 and Xen 4.4 or KVM 3.12.
- Minimum system requirements for installation & operationThe requirements for the Virtual Machine Driver Pack are the same as the requirements for fully-virtualized Windows. For further details, please refer to the specific documentation for your guest operating system.
- Drivers themselves use very minimal disc space (less than 5 MB).
- Recommended system requirements
- Minimum 512 MB RAM for Xen or KVM virtual host server
- Minimum additional 256 MB RAM per Xen or KVM virtual machine (except for Win 2008 Server which requires 1 GB RAM)
- Supported processor platforms (Host)
- x86-64 - AMD64 (AMD-V) & Intel64 (Intel-VT)
- Needs AMD-V or Intel-VT hardware-assisted technology
Request a Sales Call
Call or complete the form below to talk to a Sales representative. Looking for Support? Submit a service request.
* Required Fields
Locate a qualified partner within your area to assist you with your business needs
Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.