SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack Feature Summary
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server includes commercial support for both Xen and KVM hypervisor technologies. And now you can run unmodified Windows applications with near native performance in virtual environments created with Xen or KVM. The same paravirtualized drivers in the SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack support both Xen and KVM.
- Improve the performance of virtualized systemsThe paravirtualized drivers in the SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack make it easy to achieve the level of performance you need, with support for a broad range of software and hardware. More ›
- Enjoy paravirtualization with full enterprise supportIn addition to maintenance and updates, get enterprise quality technical support from SUSE that inherits the support terms and conditions of your underlying SUSE Linux Enterprise Server host operating system. More ›
- Extend the life of legacy and custom applicationsSometimes you need look no further than your virtual infrastructure to achieve enormous savings. The paravirtualized drivers in the SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack extend the useful life of your legacy and custom applications that are only supported on older operating systems. Now you can run these workloads on newer, more powerful, energy-efficient hardware, and save money in the long run.
- Get more flexibility and control SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack makes it easier and more feasible for Windows IT professionals to adopt Linux and open source virtualization hypervisors like Xen and KVM. With support for a much wider range of virtualized Windows and Linux services, you can meet the demands of an adaptive, responsive IT architecture. Bring the advantages of paravirtualization to your organization today. More ›
- Get drivers for a comprehensive assortment of platformsSUSE Linux Enterprise Virtual Machine Driver Pack contains 32-bit and 64-bit paravirtualized disk, network and balloon drivers for a wide variety of platforms.
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 SP2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3
Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.