Automate your patch and package management
Boost productivity and alleviate strain on the IT budget.
Even in the smallest data centers, manually updating, patching, and configuring servers can be a time-consuming task filled with the chance for costly errors. You need a way to reduce IT costs no matter what size business you serve. As your Linux estate grows, it can require more and more IT personnel to keep up with all that manual work.
Automation is the key to reducing the IT costs associated with server management.
- Remove slow and tedious patch management processes that are often prone to errors and mistakes
- Locate and patch vulnerabilities to keep the integrity of your data center systems
- Raise your IT staff's productivity and reduce server downtime
- Address external regulations, industry standards and internal policies
- Avoid unnecessary downtime and improve time to market responsiveness
SUSE Manager automates Linux server management, allowing you to provision, patch, and maintain your servers faster and more accurately. With SUSE Manager, you can comprehensively manage your Linux servers across physical, virtual and cloud environments while improving data center efficiency. SUSE Manager delivers the capabilities you need to effectively manage your Linux systems, but at a more affordable price than proprietary third-party systems management products.
Request a Sales Call
Call or complete the form below to talk to a Sales representative. Looking for Support? Submit a service request.
* Required Fields
Locate a qualified partner within your area to assist you with your business needs
Want to talk to someone? Call our Sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.