IDC Research White Paper
SUSE Manager 3 Features Salt Configuration AutomationRead It Now
White paper: Three Key Best Practices for DevOps Teams to Ensure ComplianceRead It Now
GESIS Reduced Downtime During System Updates by 83%Find Out More
Achieve Compliance with SUSE ManagerLearn More
SUSE Manager IntroductionWatch now
Is it getting harder to maintain your infrastructure?
The Internet of Things and the digital economy are driving a need for rapid data center transformation with the chance to take advantage of new IT infrastructures, like cloud, and new technologies, like containers. However, these new architectures and technologies often add complexity to the IT infrastructure, making it harder to manage and maintain. According to a recent Forrester study, IT spends between two-thirds and three-quarters of its budget just on maintaining the existing environment.
What can you do to reduce this complexity? Where can you get help with the challenges of managing and maintaining a diverse set of resources? The answer is SUSE Manager.
Built for Linux, SUSE Manager delivers a best-in-class open source IT infrastructure management solution for your software-defined infrastructure. Designed to help your enterprise DevOps and IT Operations teams to reduce complexity and regain control of IT assets by enabling comprehensive management of your Linux systems, VMs and containers with a single, centralized solution.
Automation is the key
Even in small data centers, manually updating, patching, and configuring servers is time-consuming, costly, and puts you at risk for costly errors. You need to reduce this drain on IT time and costs no matter what size business you serve.
SUSE Manager automates Linux server provisioning, patching and configuration so you can:
- Ensure Faster, consistent and repeatable server deployments
- Manage your Linux servers across physical, virtual and cloud environments
- Improve DevOps and IT operations efficiency
What everyone ought to know about compliance
Need help meeting compliance and security challenges? SUSE Manager makes it feel effortless with automated monitoring, tracking, auditing and reporting of your system, VMs and containers to ensure compliance with internal security policies and external regulations. You can:
- Automatically monitor and track your configurations and changes
- Maintain and demonstrate compliance for all your Linux workloads
- Reduce risk and save time by quickly identifying and remediating systems that are out of compliance
Regain control with SUSE Manager
Current IT infrastructures continue to transform to take advantage of new technologies and trends such as cloud and containers. While these new trends offer many benefits, they often add to the complexity of the IT infrastructure, making it harder to manage and maintain.
SUSE Manager provides a single tool to manage Linux systems across a variety of hardware architectures, hypervisors and cloud platforms. As a result, you can:
- Reduce complexity with a single tool to manage any Linux server connected to the network, no matter where it is located
- Improve visibility of your infrastructure status and IT system relationships
- Simplify management and regain control of your IT assets