Porting and Migrations Tools
+ Solaris to Linux
- Migration Kit for Solaris OS to Linux—A set of software tools and porting guides available to IBM Business Partners to assist in their Solaris to Linux migration opportunities
- Solaris-Linux Porting Kit—A porting environment for enterprise businesses to automate Solaris to Linux migration.
- IBM alphaWorks PortingManager tool—PortingManager is a tool that provides assistance when porting C and C++ Solaris applications to Linux platforms
- IBM's Solaris to Linux Technical Porting Guide—This technical porting guide show you the ropes for porting your Solaris application to the Linux platform.
- All Solaris to Linux Porting Tools
+ Windows to Linux
- WineHQ—Wine is an Open Source implementation of the Windows API on top of X and UNIX
- The Mono Project—an open source project to create a free implementation of the .NET development framework
- REAL Software's REALBasic—commercial alternative to Microsoft Visual Basic for creating Linux apps
- wxWidgets gives you a single, easy-to-use API for writing GUI applications on multiple platforms
- All Windows to Linux Porting tools
+ Misc Porting Tools