Porting and Migrations Tools
+ Solaris to Linux
- HP Solaris to Linux Porting Guide
- Porting your Solaris solution to Linux for IBM System z mainframe server platforms.
- Porting and migrating your Solaris (SPARC and x86) solution to Linux (x86)
- Port your Solaris application to PowerLinux
+ Windows to Linux
- WineHQ—Wine is an Open Source implementation of the Windows API on top of X and UNIX
- The Mono Project—an open source project to create a free implementation of the .NET development framework
- REAL Software's REALBasic—commercial alternative to Microsoft Visual Basic for creating Linux apps
+ Misc Porting Tools
Want to talk to someone? Call our sales team or request a call and we'll get right back to you.
For support information, please visit Technical Support.
Live chat only available in the US and Canada.
Locate a qualified partner within your area to assist you with your business needs