Become a SUSE OEM partner and go-to-market faster
For over 20 years, Integrated Systems solutions from SUSE have helped OEM partners bring efficient, scalable and highly customized solutions to the market faster.
With long-standing partnerships and customers in various industry segments (security, big data, HPC, cloud, retail, BI, manufacturing, etc.) Integrated Systems is designed to grow your business and your profits. Our team will help you design and implement a cost-effective, reliable solution that meets your business needs. We provide you with a unique combination of operating system, award-winning tools, a dedicated team of technical specialists and support and maintenance.
- The right system for the right workload technology and specific data center challenges (data-intensive computing, data management, data analytics, storage, security devices) as well as specific-purpose systems for vertical markets (e.g., healthcare)
- Competitive advantage through customization, which results into lower costs, better performance, higher quality and high-volume flexibility
- A single, integrated platform that provides a consistent user experience and simplifies how people interact with content, processes and business data
- Faster time-to-market and technology innovation with a complete solution stack in a controlled environment
- Access to the broad SUSE ecosystem of Cloud Service Providers to deliver solutions tailored for the cloud
Steps to become a SUSE OEM Partner
"Having SUSE Linux Enterprise Server availablein support of SAP HANA and our in-memory computing initiative, our customers can further maximize the value of implementing our leading-edge technology in Linux environments."
Program Manager, Data and Analytic Engines, SAP