For today’s service provider, open-source software offers the following benefits:
- Access to a wider variety of client projects
- Increased choice of technology and tools
- Ability to maintain an independent approach and help customers avoid vendor lock-in
As an open-source platform, OpenStack provides a cost-effective, vendor-agnostic alternative for those looking to avoid vendor lock-in and reduce licensing costs.
At the same time, open-source platforms such as OpenStack still require investment in skills and partnerships, as well as a level of operational capability that may be out of reach for some. This is where SUSE comes in, providing an easy-to-use OpenStack distribution.
In this Pathfinder Report from 451 Research, you will learn about:
- Options for open-source cloud platforms
- Investing in open-source infrastructure
- Geographic trends in open-source cloud technology
- Using open-source platforms like OpenStack to support your customers’ digital transformation initiatives
- How to gain the most benefit from open-source technology as a service provider
Register for the white paper.