Security update for apache2
|References:||#1122839 #1131239 #1131241|
|Cross-References:||CVE-2018-17199 CVE-2019-0217 CVE-2019-0220|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that fixes three vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for apache2 fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2018-17199: A bug in Apache's "mod_session_cookie" lead to an issue where the module did not respect a cookie's expiry time. [bsc#1122839]
- CVE-2019-0220: The Apache HTTP server did not use a consistent strategy for URL normalization throughout all of its components. In particular, consecutive slashes were not always collapsed. Attackers could potentially abuse these inconsistencies to by-pass access control mechanisms and thus gain unauthorized access to protected parts of the service. [bsc#1131241]
- CVE-2019-0217: A race condition in Apache's "mod_auth_digest" when running in a threaded server could have allowed users with valid credentials to authenticate using another username, bypassing configured access control restrictions. [bsc#1131239]
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SAP-12-SP1-2019-888=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1 (noarch):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1 (x86_64):